I. TradeAccountant™ Account Setup
- Download and install TAPro: Click Here
- Use this temporary key: tempkey
- Select the Accounts Screen.
- Select the Add button to display the Add Account Information dialog.
- Name The Account: Enter any name.
- Financial Institution: tradeMONSTER
- Account Number: not required
- Enable Sync Download: not offered
- Account Username: not applicable
- Tax ID: not required (This is optional.)
- Mark-to-Market: No (This is default, for details see Edit/Mark to Market.)
- Taxable: Yes (This is default and used by the Account filter.)
- Currency: USD (This is default and determines the currency of all views. Trades have their
own transaction currency. For example you can enter a trade with a currency in Euro and then provide
an FX (Foreign Exchange) ratio for EURO to USD and TA will display the Amount in USD. The Currency is set
for all accounts in TA when you create the first account and is locked after that. You can save your
current set of accounts using File/Save As, then create a new set of accounts using File/New and then
change the currency when creating the first account. If you need more flexibility then contact our
team using the support site. We can negotiate a custom solution to better meet your needs.)
Training Videos (with voice): Click Here
TAPro Wiki - Additional Tips and Tricks: