Account Setup Instructions
For TD Waterhouse
Obtain Your Account Information
To enable your TD Waterhouse account for the TradeAccountant™
one-click sync functionality, you must obtain a customer ID and PIN from
the TD Waterhouse support. When contacting the support, ask for the
download setup for MS Money.
To setup TradeAccountant™ for one-click sync download, you will
need to create your account profile. The following steps will guide you
through the process:
- Within the TradeAccountant™ Accounts page, select the
Add button to enter your account profile.
- Enter your account information into the account properties dialog box.
(1) Select "TDWaterhouse" for the financial institution.
(2) Enter any name to label this account.
(3) Leave the sync schedule as its default value.
(4) Enter your account number.
(5) Enter your customer ID.
(6) Enter your PIN.
- After you have created your account profile, you are ready to
download your transaction history data into the TradeAccountant™
through its one-click sync feature.
Download Your Data
Copyright 2001-2004, Sync Essentials Inc.
Once you have setup your account profile in TradeAccountant™, you
are ready to download your transaction history data. Click on
to initiate the
TradeAccountant™ keeps track of the last download to avoid
retrieving duplicate information. If you need to start the download
process over again, contact support
for instructions on how to reset the database and the sync schedule.